Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wonderful, Wacky Wednesday

Yes, it is a wonderful, wacky Wednesday! Hope all of you have had a blessed week! I am working hard to make sure I pre-schedule posts. I created this first card for the inspiration challenge from last week over at SCS. The picture I chose was a white heart necklace with a simple red word- Love. It was gorgeous and so simple. I went with a mixture of Nina's Heartily Yours Additions from Gina K and the sentiment from PTI's Everyday Button Bits. My second card was for last week's FS challenge over at SCS. The original card had score lines around the gray piece and a different sentiment. I also changed the direction of the heart a little.


Recipe:
Stamps- GKD Heartily Yours Additions, PTI Everyday Button Bits
Paper- Gina K Pure Luxury white
Ink- Real Red


Recipe:
Stamps- PTI Everyday Button Bits
Ink- Real Red
Paper- Gina K pure luxury, basic gray
Accessories- buttons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...