Monday, August 16, 2010

Live

Welcome to this week's {ippity} hop! Just a reminder to stop at the {ippity} blog for the full list of participants.

So, have you ordered your new {ippity} yet? I haven't- still deciding what I want to buy! Any suggestions? Anyway, here's my card. It was made for a variety of challenges:

Play Date Cafe challenge to use green, dark brown, and beige
Repeat Impressions sketch challenge
SCS Inspiration Challenge 245

Here was the piece I chose as my inspiration:



Here's my card:


Recipe:
Stamps- ippity (Devoted, Delightful Little Things)
Ink- Wild Wasabi, brown
Paper- Chocolate Chip, Kraft, white
Accessories- nestabilities, pearly squares, ribbon

9 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

Gorgeous! If I were you I'd order what you love...I love them ALL!!! Not much help am I? :)

Alison H said...

Very nice. It's such a peaceful card with those earth tones!

Martha said...

what wonderful cards.

lynn said...

sweet card, tami!

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautiful, love this CAS card!

JenMarie said...

So pretty!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. this is gorgeous.. I love the colours and the details.. amazing!!

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful card, I love the earthy colors and the repetitive image, simply gorgeous!

Banu said...

OMG!! This is such a stunning card. I have to CASE it. It is gorgeous in it simplicity and colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget