Thursday, August 5, 2010

He Takes Delight in ME!

This is for the Color Throwdown challenge 104 to use Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight. What a fun summery combo! I combined the CTD challenge with the CPS sketch challenge. Super fun sketch- perfect to use a sentiment with so I pulled out the Customer Favorites set from ODBD. I have been overly anxious about some things so I needed this reminder that HE delights in ME! Even though I don't deserve it!



Recipe:
Stamp- ODBD- Customer Favorites
Ink- Tangerine Tango, copic markers
Paper- Tangerine Tango, white, Daffodil Delight, SU dsp
Accessories- rhinestones (colored with copics), nestabilities, ribbon

3 comments:

Broni said...

I love that sentiment and the great layering of the colors! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great CAS design! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

dpkennedy said...

That a beautiful sentiment! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...