Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You ROCK

I made this card for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. When I saw this image I knew I could do this one no problem and since I am still working my way through the sketch challenges I decided to use SC26 which was to make a pocket card. I pulled out my (dusty) Unity stamps and put them to work. I love how this turned out but I won't be making too many pocket cards. I am putting together all of the entries for the birthday challenge- need to make sure that everyone gets all the entries they have earned- I will draw a winner on Thursday, July 1.








Recipe
Stamps- Unity
Ink- Real Red, Night of Navy
Paper- Night of Navy, Real Red, white, unknown dp

1 comment:

Rachel Hope said...

Fun! I don't do Pocket Cards often...but yours turned out Great! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...