Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spend the Rest of Your Life

So, last week I was browsing the digi stamp section over at SCS and found this new blog Create with TLC. There's a store with it but she offers up freebies also. I put in a request for a teacher one and bought it the very next day (she's GOOD!). I'm hoping to work on some cards with those this weekend. Anyway, when I saw this sentiment I just loved it- I have heard it before (maybe in When Harry Met Sally) and knew that I wanted to pair it with this adorable Pure Innocence (which is also a digi image from Heather Ellis' etsy store). Hope you like it! I went sort of masculine in the colors because if I ever have the opportunity to give this to someone I'm sure they won't want a pink one :)



Recipe:
Stamps- Create with TLC- word art freebie found HERE; Pure Innocence digi
Paper- Real Red, Night of Navy, Gina K pure Luxury White, dp
Ink- copic markers, not quite navy
Accessories- dimensionals, cuttlebug folder, nestabilities

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Cute! Love the colors you chose.

stuffie said...

wow, cool card, tami!! Love it. Love the sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget