Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spend the Rest of Your Life

So, last week I was browsing the digi stamp section over at SCS and found this new blog Create with TLC. There's a store with it but she offers up freebies also. I put in a request for a teacher one and bought it the very next day (she's GOOD!). I'm hoping to work on some cards with those this weekend. Anyway, when I saw this sentiment I just loved it- I have heard it before (maybe in When Harry Met Sally) and knew that I wanted to pair it with this adorable Pure Innocence (which is also a digi image from Heather Ellis' etsy store). Hope you like it! I went sort of masculine in the colors because if I ever have the opportunity to give this to someone I'm sure they won't want a pink one :)



Recipe:
Stamps- Create with TLC- word art freebie found HERE; Pure Innocence digi
Paper- Real Red, Night of Navy, Gina K pure Luxury White, dp
Ink- copic markers, not quite navy
Accessories- dimensionals, cuttlebug folder, nestabilities

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Cute! Love the colors you chose.

stuffie said...

wow, cool card, tami!! Love it. Love the sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...