Sunday, April 4, 2010

CASE-ing Theresa

Yay for Theresa- she was the FS over at SCS today! She has the most adorable set of Valentine/love you cards in her gallery and I decided to CASE them. You see her cards HERE and below is my CASE of them

The "rules" are simple- change at least two things and state what you have changed.
Mine are:
1. I combined two images into one card which changed the size of the card.
2. I used a different ribbon (and I realized afterwards that I put it on the layers different).

I kept:
1. The stamp set! LOVE this set
2. The colors
3. The same CAS layout (just changing the size).

Theresa's gallery is AMAZING! This also is for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge to create a card that shows Love!



Recipe:
Stamps- Heartily Yours (Gina K- designed by Nina Brackett)
Ink: black, real red, copic markers
Paper- Gina K- Pure Luxury white, red, black
Accessories- ribbon

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card!

Heather said...

Wow- this turned out fabulously!

Colleen said...

So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...