Monday, April 12, 2010

Blast from the Past

Make sure you start at the {ippity} blog for a list of participants!

So... today is the {ippity} blog hop and I signed up thinking that this horrendous headache that I have had for 5 days now would be gone and I could create something new today. Well, it has come and gone and come back so nothing new was created in time. I decided that I would take a trip down memory lane with some of my favorite {ippity} cards. I hope you enjoy- let me know which is your favorite.

First up...


This card uses Devoted and What Matters Most. You can see the original post HERE



Second card uses Devoted... You can see the original post HERE



This very pink card uses You Stole My Heart. You can see the post HERE




And this is one that I apparently have not shared (I thought I did but I searched and searched through the blog and my gallery and didn't see it in either place).


17 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love all the Ippity cards. Thanks for the inspiration along this hop.

Bonita Rose said...

man u've been busy.... great cards!!

Unknown said...

Great ideas on every card and so colorful! Hope your headache goes away...my allergies have hit me and I've managed to keep the headaches at bay...take care!

Anonymous said...

I just love the first one...feel better soon :)

Gardner's Basket said...

These are beautiful cards! Such creativity!

Kelly Mahany said...

Wow you are a busy stamper!! Your cards look awesome!! Love all the bright colors!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great set of cards!!!!

Anonymous said...

lovely ippity cards!!!

lisa a.

Stacy Sheldon said...

these are all just beautiful Tami :) love the colors in the bottom one alot :)

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love the colors and layout of your first card! So vibrant and fun!

Jennifer said...

Very pretty cards! Hugs!

Elisabeth said...

Wonderful cards, my fav is the last one! Feel better soon!

Brooke said...

So sorry you have had a headache for so long:( These cards are all wonderful..but I think my fav would have to be the one with the heart tree and birds..love it!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great cards--love those verses! I needed to see them today:) TFS!

Rona said...

great cards - I hope you are feeling better!

eryn hannig said...

wow, you have been BUSY! thse are ALL wonderful! :)

Theresa said...

I've not seen any of these before so they are all 'new' to me. I think they all look great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...