Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

Well, not really, but I am a day behind on my post for Sunshine Stamps. CRAZY, BUSY week and then I spent yesterday cleaning my living room.

This project was a hard one for me to make. Not because of the actual project but just the thoughts and heart/emotion that went into it. Have you ever questioned your place? Wondered where you fit in? Struggled to understand why? Tried to figure out if something was going anywhere? Let your emotions guide you instead of what you know? Well, I have been dealing with all of that and more the last couple of days. When I was looking through the Sunshine images to decide which one I wanted to use this one jumped out at me. I desperately needed the message in this verse today. I needed that reminder that I don't have to be in control (in fact, that it's better that I am not), that God loves me in spite of myself, that HE directs my path, HE knows my future- including the future of my life as a single or if I will ever find someone and get married. THAT message is what I needed today which is why I put it into a frame so that I can add it to my home decor. Thanks for looking and reading my LONG post :)




Recipe:
Stamps- Sunshine Stamps (not in store yet)
Ink- Rich Razzleberry (around the edge of the nestie)
Paper- Cottage Wall dsp, white
Accessories- Ribbon, pearls, nesties

7 comments:

JenMarie said...

How fabulous!!

Julie said...

Oh how true Tami!! Wonderful job on this!

Kathy H said...

Awesome!!! Love love that bible passage!!!

Marlene said...

Beautiful. And perfect.

Sunshine said...

Great card hon. I love how well you showcase sentiments on your cards! Great job! "^D

Colleen said...

Neat idea - great use of the verse too!

Helen Dooley said...

Love this card! Great senti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...