Saturday, February 13, 2010

Block of Scripture

Happy Saturday morning! I'm finally back with a Sunshine post-I have been working on this off and on for a week and I finally got it finished. Back before Christmas I bought a large wooden block to use for a project, I didn't end up making it and since I am on a self-imposed spending freeze (exceptions are tutoring money and stamp sales!) I decided to use what I have. You are seeing 4 of the 6 sides of the block. The other two are still empty while I wait for more verses. You can also use this idea for the quotes to give to someone as a gift for their desk. This is not quite what I had in mind but it works :)











Recipe:
Stamps- Sunshine Stamps
Paper- BG Nook and Pantry, Gina K Pink, white, crushed curry, ruby red, gina k brown
Accessories- nestabilities, wooden cube

5 comments:

JenMarie said...

GREAT idea! This is wonderful!

Sunshine said...

This is a really great idea Tami! great gift idea and a wonderful addition to anyone's desk. The other sides would be great to add a monthly calendar and a post it note pad.

Colleen said...

Neat ideas and pretty colors!

Unknown said...

wow, these are all great. what a neat idea. love them!

Kathy H said...

Awesome !!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...