Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Think Ink Challenge

A little while ago they put out a call on the AI blog for some ideas for challenges, another lady and I suggested spring. They thought it was a good idea and as part of suggesting it we were able to participate in the challenge and have our card featured on the blog. You can check that out HERE. You can see my card below and my thoughts of spring are centered around the softness and the new life that comes from everywhere. I chose pastel colors as my card colors and used New Mother Silhouettes as my stamp set to represent new life. Hope you enjoy and play along with the challenge! I will be checking in to see your creations! NO AI stamps are needed (but you can win some!)





Recipe:
Stamps- AI New Mother Silhouettes
Ink- Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, black
Paper- Mellow Moss, Pink Pirouette, white
Accessories- ribbon, nesties, pearls

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...