Saturday, January 30, 2010

Romeo, Romeo- Where Are You?

Hee hee- this new Valentine image from Sunshine Stamps is just too cute! You can find him here: Romeo. I love the little heart just bursting out of his chest. I'm not going to be too wordy tonight because I want to get this posted. I was going to post earlier- but, well, ummmm.... I took a nap instead! I have been "snowed in" for today- probably could've gotten out but didn't want to attempt it with the ice on the roads. Hope you enjoy and I'll be back tomorrow with another Sunshine card (gasp- what is going on!)




Recipe:
Stamps- Sunshine Stamps- Romeo
Ink- copic markers
Paper- Real Red, Pretty in Pink, white, SU dsp
Accessories- MS heart punch, buttons, ribbon, twine

5 comments:

Kym Weber said...

This is absolutely darling! Love the buttons in the corner! Awesome coloring! You did a fabulous job!

Stacy Sheldon said...

ooh i like the cluster of buttons in the corner. What a cute one :)

Jennifer said...

This is adorable! Love it!!

Sunshine said...

I agree with the girls! This card is darling.the dp is awesome and your colouring of Romeo is perfect! The button detail is awesome!! Great card Tami!! :^D

Colleen said...

So sweet! Great job coloring and I love the buttons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...