Monday, December 14, 2009

A Pizza Box for a Gift

I don't have a new Sunshine project (but I will have a special one later this week for you!).  My mojo took a vacation this weekend and I am currently taking a 15 minute break from school work to type up this post for you.  With Christmas coming and lots of little gifts that are needed, for everyone from postal workers to teachers to bus drivers to hostess gifts to.... (I think you get the idea) I thought it would be fun to look back at this pizza box I made.  It would be perfect to whip up and fill with some candy to give to someone.  You can use a Christmas image from the Sunshine Stamps store or you can use one that fits the person you are giving the gift to (for example, Barney Bus to a bus driver or a teacher).  You can find the tutorial for this pizza box over at SCS.



Recipe:
Stamps- Patrick Police Car (Sunshine Stamps), TAC
Ink- copic markers, prismacolor markers, black
Paper- Basic Black, Real Red, white
Accessories- stardust pens, scallop punches, circle punches

1 comment:

Kathy H said...

Cool! I like how you gave it the bling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...