Monday, November 23, 2009

Glory to God

Sunshine's sentiments are so easy to make the focus of a card and I decided to use THIS sketch from Friday Sketchers as my starting point.  I realized after I had the card done that I didn't use an image in the square so I hope this still qualifies- either way- it's a great sketch.  You can find the Sunshine image HERE.  



Recipe:
Ink- Sunshine Stamps
Paper- Always Artichoke, Riding Hood Red, vanilla, BG Wassail
Accessories- word window punch, riding hood red ribbon, rhinestones

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Very beautiful. I love how you tied the red ribbon and the baubles add a nice touch.

Sunshine said...

This card is just lovely. The layout and combination of dp and cs are just perfect! Great job! :)

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card! It's so elegant.

Jerusha said...

I love the paper that you chose to go with this, it is very subtle and goes well with this scripture verse. Mine looks garish compared to yours!

Suzanne said...

Very pretty!

Kym Weber said...

Very beautiful card! Love the sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget