Monday, November 16, 2009

Blast from the Past

Sooooo, today got totally crazy as did yesterday and I didn't have anytime to craft.  I'm completely exhausted and thinking about going to bed early tonight but I knew I was due for my Sunshine post.. what to do?  I decided to go back and pull out some of my favorite Sunshine Stamps cards- especially for those of you who are new to my blog or Sunshine Stamps.  I have midterms due this week and I am hoping to get a new card up in the next few days highlighting another sentiment but until then...

Some oldies but goodies:

with the holidays on their way the above CD holder and the below gift card holder would be perfect to add to stockings


The below is one of my favorites just because I love the idea that there are plenty of fish in the sea!

With the current state of my day/week I felt this card was perfect today!


And last, but not least- my Buckeyes are doing awesome and going to the Rose Bowl!  So, here is a recent card in honor of them!


You can shop for all images at Sunshine Stamps (click the banner to the right).  Make sure you check out all of the DT blogs to see what they are doing with the Christmas images and sentiments and I'll be back later this week with a new Sunshine card.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

These are all great. I like the 'life stinks' card. TFS!

JayLynn said...

Great group of cards & projects Tami!

Kym Weber said...

Awesome cards, Tami! Always fun to drag out the oddies but goodies sometimes! LOL Just a reminder of the first images we did.

stuffie said...

love looking at the oldies but goodies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...