Saturday, September 26, 2009

Scrunchins has his eye on Francine

As soon as I saw this image I knew exactly what I wanted the sentiment to be.  He just has that "Joey" look in his eyes!  I used the IC199 and chose this Ocean Felt Cake from The Pajama Squid as my inspiration piece.



Recipe:
Stamps- Sunshine Stamps- Scrunchins and Francine, snap stamps
Ink- copic markers, river rock, white craft
Paper- Night of Navy, Pacific Point, white, vanilla
Accessories- dimensionals, rain drops

You can find Scrunchins and Francine at the Sunshine Stamps Store

If you use any Sunshine Stamps be sure to let me know so that we can check them out!

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

****GIGGLE**** No, how YOU doin? LOL!! Love it!!! :)

Suzanne said...

Cute! You've been watching too many Friends episodes...LOL.

Sharon said...

What a great card! Very Cute and very Funny! Joey would love this card. LOL!

Take Care
Sharon

Kym Weber said...

This cracked me up when I read the sentiment. There's a talk host on in the mornings and she says that all the time. Awesome card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...