Monday, September 28, 2009

Going My Way?

Last installment of Sunshine Stamps!  This is Racy Randyne- another one I could just see the sassiness/attitude coming out of her as she goes.  I also used Tracy's sketch from Eat Sleep Stamp.  I decided to fancy it up with some buttons that have a bit of sparkle and some sheer ribbon that I got at AC Moore (I believe).



Recipe:
Stamps- Sunshine Stamps, Snap Stamps?
Ink- white craft, black, copic markers
Paper- melon mambo, basic black, white, melon mambo dsp
Accessories, stardust clear pen, buttons, ribbon

ETA: The new Sunshine Stamps store is open for business- click the link above or you can click the banner to the right!  While you are at it- go check out the blogs of the other DT members.

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Adorable! I love the hot pink and black. Those buttons with the pink ribbon in them look fabulous!

Armie said...

Oh wow!! I likeee this, a lot!! Colors are bold and what an awesome take on Tracy's sketch!! Those buttons really add a wonderful touch..!! TFS :o) Glad to see you play along again :o).

Sunshine said...

Terrific card! Randyne looks like she's got places to go and people to see! The colours and layout are terrific! Great job:)

Carol said...

Tami, this is one great ride :) that image looks a a lot of FUN!!! Great use of the sketch! like how you added those buttons and the sentiment is just right! :) Nicely done!

anthonette said...

Wow! love the bright hot pink and black colors. really caught my eye! the ribbon and buttons are awesome

Heather the Mooselover said...

Really cute Tami! I love the color combo- it really pops.

Mom2AngelJocelyn said...

Great Card, Love the colors u used and now that i have seen this image used i think im able to come up with my own card with it. Thanks for inspiring me Tami

Tracy said...

Oh my sides still hurt from this one. SOOOOOO cute! As a gal who likes to ride (albeit with my hubby) this is how I would picture my ride to be like. LOL! Great take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for playing along!!

Rob said...

I really like this work too. Bold colors kick it on this baby~!

Sunshine's Loverboy

stuffie said...

LOVE the pink and black combination!! Randyne looks stunning!!

Suzanne said...

Very cute...love the pink!

Kym Weber said...

Awesome! Fantastic coloring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget