Saturday, September 12, 2009

2nd post for today- Baseball Ian plays for the Braves

This is another multi- challenge card. I used it for the Inspiration Challenge over at SCS for today. It was children's shirts at this site: CWD Kids This was the shirt I used:



And here is my card- which also is for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge to make a card for a child and for the Eat Sleep Stamp sketch challenge.



Recipe
Stamps- Tag Lines (Gina K), baseball ian (I believe this is a digi image)
inks- copic markers, black, real red
paper- real red, night of navy, white
accessories- scallop edge punch, nestabilities, word windo punch

Oh, and the stitching is made using the Real Red marker

I still don't have my computer back which is why my posts are very sporadic right now. My home computer is still just very slow and takes forever so I have to block out a large amount of time to do my blogging (mainly the uploading the pic)

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

Oh this is sooo cute Tami. Well done. Love your colours and your colouring is wonderful.

Carol said...

Tami, what an adorable boyz card! nice interpretation of your shirt inspiration; and using this sketch was a nice match to the circular images used! NICE!

Tracy said...

Ohh Tami this Ian card is too adorable. Lovin the red. And your sketch is GREAT! Thank you for helping me celebrate a year of sketches!!

Hugs,
Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...