Thursday, August 13, 2009

Other Fish in the Sea

Remember the other day when I mentioned that I had an idea using the Ocean Dweller stamps?  Well, here's what I was thinking in my head.  I wanted to make a card to have on hand to encourage a friend who might be disgusted with the lack of relationships in her life or even one who just went through a break-up.  So, here you go!  Big Bertha is just ticked off about something and Francine Flounder is talking to her and encouraging her!  I used today's Sketch Challenge on SCS as my starting point! 


Recipe:
Stamps- digi stamps from Sunshine Stamps (link to the right)
Paper- Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, white, Kiwi Kiss, K & Co dp
Ink- copic markers, computer ink
Accessories- dimensionals, clear rain dots

7 comments:

Sunshine said...

WOW!! Terrific card hon!! I have to say that these images are so much fun to work with!!! Great job!! :)

JayLynn said...

Oh I love this! Great sentiment :)

Karen said...

Wow...this would be a perfect card for those situations! And so smart you are to have it all made and ready to go when you need it for a friend! I always kick myself when I realize I don't have something and am out of time to make it under a ticking clock. This is my first time visiting you and am hoping to return! :>

Carrie said...

Sooo cute!

Kym Weber said...

Fabulous sentiment! Love your card!

Velta said...

LOL...you are too funny!!! This card is adorable!

Chrissy said...

Awesome card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...