Monday, July 27, 2009

A Book Tote

My SU demo's little girl had a birthday a few weeks ago and since I am her honorary aunt (and since I don't have a niece it works out well) I got her a Borders gift card and used this Artful Inkables set to create this little tote.  I got my template for my tote at Inking Idaho but left off the top flap and instead of a "purse" I made a tote.  She LOVED it and so did her mom.  Her mom loved that it showed off the Top Note Die and wants to show others how it can be used for so much more than on cards.

Recipe:
Stamps- Think Big (Artful Inkables)
Ink- Black, copic
Paper- Regal Rose, white, BG Lemonade
Accessories- SU circle brads, ribbon (from Limelight), Top Note die

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

This card is just sweet hon! Love your colouring too. Simple and sweet. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...