Friday, April 3, 2009

I know you're all dying to find out who the winner is...

and sorry for the late post but I had to print out the comments and it took forever.  Anyway, I drew out 3 names (told you there might be a surprise):

1. Misse- won the $15 to.... just let me know where.  I'll pm you/chat with you on Saturday I'm sure and find out!

2. Leigh Anne- won a $10 prize to.... again, let me know!

3.  Hotwheels- you won your choice of a thing of rhinestones and pearls from LimeLIGHT.  Just let me know what color so I can order them.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats girls!
Tami, that was awesome blog candy!!

Carrie said...

Congrats girls!! Thanks Tami for the awesome blog candy!

misse336 said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tami!

Leigh Anne said...

WOW!! thanks - I didn't even think about winning! I just wanted to show you the top note thingys ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...