Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Glittery Inspiration


Those who know me know that I can't stand glitter!  So, when Lee put up a glitter challenge over on StampTV I wanted to participate but had to improvise (I only own one thing of glitter).  I ended up using my Stardust clear pen.  It gives it just the right amount of shine.  I also used Taylor's cupcake challenge sketch and the Inspiration challenge over at SCS.

Here's my inspirational piece: White Tea and Thyme.  I used the flower image and the colors as my inspiration and even though the shine doesn't seem like it's there- I promise that it is!

Recipe: 
Stamps- Make a Wish (Gina K), PaperTray (PTI)
Ink- Chocolate Chip
Paper- close to cocoa, baja breeze, so saffron, vanilla
accessories- cuttlebug folder, su scallop punch, jumbo circle punch, stardust pen

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Pretty card, Tami!! The colors are wonderful together.

Heather said...

Nice card- I like the color combo too.

I don't like glitter either because of the mess. I use Stickles when I do use glitter because it isn't messy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...