Sunday, March 22, 2009

Winner and next travel snack

I used random.org and numbers 1-3 and the winner is.......

Carrie (post 3).  

Now, the next candy is a stamp from Unity. It can be found HERE

It's brand new- I won it and it's not my style so I thought I would pass it along to someone who would.  I know it's a holiday stamp so, in honor of that- how about you tell me what your favorite holiday is.  This will be open until Tuesday evening.  Thanks and if you post this on your blog you will get an extra entry!  Just let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

Kathy H said...

Hmmm... favorite holiday... not really sure! Don't put me in the drawing...I already have that stamp... Thanks Kathy Hering

Stampin Cats said...

My favorite holiday?!? Any day I can get together with my family and eat, laugh, play games and make fun of each other is a holiday no matter what day it really is.

Carrie said...

Yeah!! Woo Hoo! Thanks for the candy Tami! My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving! Though I like the 4th of July too. But I love all holidays (especially the ones DH is home for and the ones I get to spend with my parents). Oooh and leave me out of this drawing since I just won the first! Happy Anniversary again Tami!

Tumbleweed Trails said...

It's a great little stamp for your giveasay, thanks for the chance to sin it since it's not one that you care for. My favorite holiday is Easter because it's during the Spring.

JD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...