Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HHN09- Creator

I have been joining in on Patter's His Holy Name Challenge for the year.  She is posting a new attribute of God ever other week throughout the year.  By the end of the year I should have a little 6x6 album of 26 pages focusing on the attributes of God.  The March 1 attribute was Creator.  I found this verse that day and KNEW it was perfect.  As a single woman I often wonder if I will ever get married, have a family, etc.  Sometimes I tend to get overwhelmed and discouraged but then I found this verse.  I realize that I already have a husband- my Maker, my Creator.  Once I found the verse I just had to put it all together.  Since I can be a "girly girl" at times and romance tends to be pink and girly I went that direction.  

Recipe: 
paper- pretty in pink, close to cocoa, white, basic grey bittersweet
ink- prismacolor marker
accessories- buttons, sheer ribbon
stamps- snap stamps

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...