Sunday, September 7, 2008

Verve challenge- WOW- a toughie!



This one was a tough one. The challenge was to take a 6x6 double sided piece of dp and use the osw technique and the verve sketches. I don't have any verve stamps (but am looking at them all the time and would love to own some!) so I participate in challenges so I can hopefully "win" them. Hasn't happened yet but there's always a chance- right!? Anyway, for the next four posts I'm just going to go down the sketches in order. If you go to the VERVE forum over on SCS then you can find the templates and sketches over there. I believe the ending date is either Monday or Tuesday (the party is Tuesday though- I will be there for that!). Enjoy!

Recipe:
Stamps- Stampendous Garden Box, TAC hostess set
Ink-black, summer sun marker, garden green marker, prismacolor markers
Paper- Garden Green, Red Riding Hood Red, white, basic grey (fruitcake)
Accessories- ladybug brads, cuttlebug

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great card. That is one challenging sketch and you did very well with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...