Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just Busy

Life has been BUSY lately!  The start of school was this week and so far so good!  There's been a lot going on professionally and personally.  In fact, I had a conversation with my mom this past Thursday on priorities and then on top of that- at our Ladies Night last night (Friday) the topic was priorities.  So, I'm going to learn to say no.  I'm going to learn to put my relationship with my Father first then my students (aka job) then myself.  BUT, there will be a limit to what I do for others- I want to serve others but unless I'm taking time to refresh and renew myself I will be empty and useless.  So, part of that will be making sure I take time to exercise, to create, and to just relax!  I have no cards to show you today- just the thoughts but I'll try to be back tomorrow with some cards (I have plenty to show!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your new blog is lovely. I have been wanting to design a new header myself and you have inspired me!

I am so with you on relationship with God first and making sure you take time for yourself. I have been devoting most of my time to my family and I haven't done for myself. I have now started exercising for myself and it has helped me have much more energy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...