Monday, June 23, 2008

Just an update

Well, I have all the envelopes ready to go out except for the two international ones and Alison's (whom i have already spoken to). They will go out when I return. I didn't have a chance to go to the post office and didn't want to have the international ones for my landlord to deal with (she doesn't know yet she's going for me). Because it's been totally crazy I haven't even had a chance to prepost cards so, what I'm going to do is this: I'll upload cards to post and rather than post the recipe I want to see what you think the recipe is in your comments. It won't take me long at all to upload the pics but it will take forever to write about it. So, I will have the first one ready for Tuesday (and it won't be everyday). I'll give you a hint- try it first then go check out my gallery- it just might be in there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...