Monday, April 7, 2008

Winner AND Monday Travel Snacks (aka Blog Candy)


Congratulations to:


Newstampinaddict said...
Ok-- my favorite? That changes quite a bit. One of them is the profile pic. Another one of my favorites has to be http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/391365?cat=500&ppuser=80893I love the Madonna and Child stamp set!!!
April 7, 2008 6:40 AM


Alison- i have your addy - I'll be mailing all the prizes out on the same day so next Monday!


Now, on to today's yummy treats. Today is a day to alter! You will get the paint can, the coasters, and the oval sheets of paper (I thought these were cards and they were clearanced at Target for less than $1 so I bought them- however, I opened them and found out they weren't so I thought I would use some of the package for the candy).


Let's see- today I want you to show me your favorite altered project- this one doesn't have to be made by you (but it's okay if it is)! Just link it up. I'll be checking out all the links throughout the week.


Oh, and a sneak "peek" into the challenge this weekend- it involves monkeys!
ETA: I will be "drawing" for this at the same time. Around 9:30- the winner will be announced before the end of the Biggest Loser!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Shoot, I posted above accidentally. Here it is again, http://jenniferlynndesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/sunday.html

Little One said...

Here is my favorite altered item. It is a collage. I created it for another challenge over a year ago.
http://little01jd.blogspot.com/2007/03/ethels-collage-challenge.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...