Friday, April 11, 2008

A winner and a card to go with the challenge


Okay- we have a winner for the prismacolor pencils and it's:


Michelle Woerner (sf9erfan) said...
Hi Tami, I use the Tombow multi-mono as well. I tend to use it for the final glueing, for the interim adhesive I use is the hermafix dotto dots repositionable. I tend to move things around and change up my layouts alot, so this is a MUST!
April 10, 2008 10:08 PM


and, here's the card to go with my challenge in the post below!
Stamps: C.C. Designs Monkey Love
Paper: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, white
Ink: Black, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: giga scallop, mega circle
BTW- this is a square card.

3 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

Yippeee! I won :-)

Thanks Tami and I didn't even sign my post as JenMarie -lol!

Heather said...

Hey there... you need to e-mail me with your favorite color and your snail address (I lost it again) I need to send you something. improv44 at yahoo dot com

Kathy H said...

Ok Tami, I made second monkey card. My kids just love Curious George too. When it come on PBS Kids, they are so glued to it. Of course we do own the DVD of the Curious George Movie also. Thanks, again you can see my card on my blog...Kathy Hering....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...