Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday!



Yep, it was a Monday. I don't know that I have ever been so ready for school to be over! Anyway, I'm not going to whine and complain about that so onto the fun stuff. I have MANY projects to choose from because I was BUSY this weekend but I am going to share the Featured Stamper card because that is the most recent. Once again I used a PIF image.





I cased this card by Kharmagirl

Recipe:
Paper-white, chocolate chip, soft sky, soft sky dp
Ink: black, blue bayou, prismacolor pencil, chocolate chip
Stamps: Embrace Life, Much Appreciated
Accessories- chocolate ribbon, dimensionals, blender pen

If you are ever in rut I have found it great to follow a sketch or participate in one of the challenges! Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Fantastic! One of your best- very stylish and sophisticated

Newstampinaddict said...

Tami... great minds think alike don't they :-) I cased that card as well!!

Sandy said...

Pretty card Tami!! It's great to whip up a card with an image that's already stamped up for you, isn't it?

I'm off to check out your blog some more.

Kathy W said...

I really like this one. Simple but visually striking with the multiple matting. Love the colors and long image. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget