Wednesday, April 2, 2008

FS59- A Pickled Best


Over at SCS there's a section of the challenges forum for the Featured Stamper. A couple of weeks ago (maybe Easter?) Amy aka pickletree was the featured stamper for the week. After browsing through her gallery I found This card and recreated it. The things I changed (which the requirement is to change at least two things) was the stamp set, the size of the card and I didn't use an embellishment. I also didn't distress the bg paper.
Recipe:
Paper: SU dp Apple Cider, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, white
Ink: Really Rust
Stamp set: Wishing You the Best
Accessories: scallop punch
I really enjoyed this challenge and encourage you all to check it out. I know that I'll be playing along again!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I like how your card turned out!

I really like the FS challenege because it forces me to use different styles.

Newstampinaddict said...

Pretty card! Love those colors!

Allison said...

Love, love, love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget