Saturday, March 15, 2008

I am at my parens

and I forgot my camera cord which means no new pictures until Thursday when I get home.  I'm on Spring Break this week (YEAH!) and am at my parents house until Thursday morning.  Although I will be traveling with them to Ohio to see my nephew tomorrow (Sunday) and we will be there until Tuesday.  I'm so excited about that.  I need a bright spot in my life right now.  I need to see and experience the innocence of a child.  We had a student at our school in second grade do something to hurt himself- prognosis is unknown at this time but somewhere along the line he lost his innocence.  

Okay, enough of the heaviness.  I might have a card I can share if I can get it out of my gallery at splitcoast so I'll go play with that in a bit.

So, what will I do over spring break???  I will play with nephew (of course), read, grade papers (report cards are due when I get back), color my pif images (I brought them all with me), make several cards- some for a swap and some for giving out (shock) when I get back to TN, workout, play on the computer, and just relax!  Keep checking back- the week after Easter is the big week- but I might have something like a preview when I get back to TN.  Hmm... I'll have to think about that!  Maybe a challenge of some sort!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Enjoy Spring break!

Jamie Martin said...

Have a great time on Spring break, sounds nice to just relax :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...