Monday, March 24, 2008

Color Challenge extension

Due to the Easter weekend I'm extending the color challenge until Friday. That gives a whole week! See the post below this. You can use the colors it gave me or you can use colors that it gives you when you hit "surprise me". The good thing is I have lots to post this week because I received a beautiful RAK today (plus a couple others I'm late on sharing) and I made several cards this weekend. I'll be back later tonight with the purchase I made before spring break. I finally downloaded the pic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok tami - here is my card! I went to the color combo site and hit surprise me! This was a definite challenge for me. I think I have color issues. Anyway it was fun and stretched me a bit - ok alot.Here's a link to my card. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/862258?cat=12531

Anonymous said...

Tami, this was a hard challenge! I'm not keen on thye combo it surprised me with. LOL! Anywhere, here it is! http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/863539?cat=500&ppuser=64857

Rae said...

Hi Tami...I had every intension of getting this done this week but the week just got away from me...I haven't been PIFing! Anyway, if I do get to do it I will come back and post it.
RaeBobcat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...