Thursday, November 22, 2007

Update

Well, I found out that Jillian Winters made the card (and I'll have to wait until I get her email for her blog to edit this post with her web addy) and she said that she used white watercolor crayon from SU for the snow. I'll edit tomorrow with an exact quote of what she used!

Also- Heather, your images will be in the mail on Saturday (or Monday at the latest). I have been sick this past week and currently do not have much of a voice so I'll be stamping them tomorrow. I brought my bellas with me to Indiana. Hope to do some shopping tomorrow- for sure going to Michaels and Hobby Lobby this weekend. I may even stop at Archivers in Louisville on my way home Sunday! Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope you are feeling better. I will get your envelope into the mail quick. My hubby was home and we had family time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...