Saturday, August 18, 2007

A new card (actually one of several)


I sat down with some more of the wrak images last night and created 5 cards last night and one this morning. I enjoy stamping but I think the part I like the most is the creating of the card not the actual stamping. It seems to go so much faster even though I still have to color in the images. The thing is- I actually LOVED all the cards I made- no regrets, no second guessing myself. I haven't had that the last few times I have stamped. Anyway, here you go- I'll share cards throughout the week.

Details:
Stamps: Bellas (I'm not sure which one this is), Little Flowers
Inks: black, prisma pencils, Regal Rose, Old Olive
Paper: Basic Grey Infuse (won from Pegi Taylor's BellaWillow blog candy), Old Olive, Regal Rose, white
Accessories: odorless mineral spirits, velvet ribbon (also from Pegi), blender pens

1 comment:

Risa said...

Very nice card and I love the Bella!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...