Monday, July 30, 2007

Yep, Pictures of new cards!



Well, I finally had a chance to make some cards. I signed up for a swap on SCS that was a case of cards from the new catty. We had the option of tweaking to fit what we had so on the card with Baby Jesus is Born I didn't have gold embossing powder, Old Olive ribbon, or the twine so I left off the twine and improvised for the others. For the Refuge and Strength card I used a non su spiral clip and a non su blue ribbon. I hope you enjoy and come back tomorrow for three more cards that I made using a WRAK image!

Details: Baby Jesus is Born
Stamp: Baby Jesus is Born
Paper: non su Kraft, purely pomegranate, Old Olive, very vanilla, bordering blue
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, Creamy Caramel, Bordering Blue, Old Olive

Details: Refuge and Strength
Stamps: Refuge and Strength
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Confetti White, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy
Accessories: non su spiral clip, non su ribbon, paper piercer

3 comments:

Crafty in Calgary said...

Nice cards! :)

Risa said...

You did a great job with your cards Tami!
Malieta:)

jodene said...

Beautiful job. Love the new stamp sets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...