Wednesday, July 25, 2007

All Gone!

This is just a quick post to let you all know that all packages and envelopes are out the door! I mailed every single one of them today (I won't tell you how much I spent- yikes!). Hope you all enjoy them and can use what's there! I'll be back in a couple of days. I'm off to load my car (in the midst of thunder) and try to move a few things- my friend is coming over to help me move some things tonight and then I'll be running around tonight throwing the last of the stuff in boxes! ACK! So much to do.

6 comments:

Heather said...

If you need to recycle your moving boxes I would be more than happy to take them off your hands ;)

jodene said...

Hope things go well with your move.

Risa said...

Sounds like you are in the process of moving Tami. I hope that you are feeling better and that you have re-gained most of your strength for this task. Take care now!:)

Christine said...

Tami, I hope your move is going well. Take care in the heat. I received your wonderful blog candy package today. So many fun things are in there. Thanks so much for your generosity. Best wishes! Christine Baker

Gina Wrona said...

Tami,

OMG! Thank you so very much for my box of goodies! I must have looked thru the box at least 3 times to take in all the great things you sent me including the chocolate candy bar. You were extremely generous. You'll have to send me your new snail mail address so I can pay it forward with all the goodies.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Tami,

Thanks so much for your generosity! I received your envelope last evening. I love my new goodies.

Smiles,
NG.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...