Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Unexpected Vacation

Oh, the joys of living in the south. I grew up in Ohio and Indiana and did not have a single sinus issue growing up. It wasn't until I was in my Sophomore year in college (Johnson Bible College) right here in Knoxville that I developed sinus problems. Well, I have been relatively problem free this school year (it's usually one or two a school year) until now. 17 1/2 days left in school and I ended up taking a half day sick day today (Tuesday) and due to a temp I am off tomorrow too. The bad thing is I don't usually like to work on "stuff" when I feel like this but know that I should be utilizing my time off wisely. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel a little better so that I can get a few things done. I haven't even started on my mom's Mother's Day gift (although I know what I am getting/doing for her).

On to stamping- I joined the RAK group at SCS and received two great cards from two wonderful ladies as a welcome to the newbie. I'll work on posting them tomorrow (I can at least get that done!). Hope everyone has had a great Tuesday and an even better Wednesday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...