Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Winner

The winner of the cards was an overwhelming majority for the scalloped card (this includes my SCS gallery too). That is the one I was leaning towards anyway so I'm glad I'm not totally losing it! Here's the blog candy winner for the scallop circles! I used the random number generator and it picked #3.

tntsmom said...
I really like the scallop one but i think they are both great! I haven't been able to find the scallop punches in my area, so pick me!! lol

Email me at: zephan3.17@juno.com or respond to this post and let me know what 5 colors you want for the scallops and if you want 20 white, 20 vanilla, or 10 of each

I will be emailing the subscriber winner also so be checking your email box.

One last thing- I am going to a stamping night at a friend's house tomorrow to make some cards to give to soldiers/cancer patients/care packages but when I get home tomorrow night I will do the random number gen. for the original blog candy since the winner never responded. Thanks to everyone who voted!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Have fun stamping tonight! I think stamping for a cause is a very noble thing to do. PS Thanks for adding me to your blog roll (you are on mine of course!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...