Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Winner

The winner of the cards was an overwhelming majority for the scalloped card (this includes my SCS gallery too). That is the one I was leaning towards anyway so I'm glad I'm not totally losing it! Here's the blog candy winner for the scallop circles! I used the random number generator and it picked #3.

tntsmom said...
I really like the scallop one but i think they are both great! I haven't been able to find the scallop punches in my area, so pick me!! lol

Email me at: zephan3.17@juno.com or respond to this post and let me know what 5 colors you want for the scallops and if you want 20 white, 20 vanilla, or 10 of each

I will be emailing the subscriber winner also so be checking your email box.

One last thing- I am going to a stamping night at a friend's house tomorrow to make some cards to give to soldiers/cancer patients/care packages but when I get home tomorrow night I will do the random number gen. for the original blog candy since the winner never responded. Thanks to everyone who voted!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Have fun stamping tonight! I think stamping for a cause is a very noble thing to do. PS Thanks for adding me to your blog roll (you are on mine of course!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget