Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tag

Heather over at Stamping the Details tagged me today. I have to give 7 things about me that few people know. Hmmm.....

1. I have been on 4 mission trips and will be going on another this summer (for a total of 5).

2. I want to teach overseas someday (hopefully sooner rather than later)

3. I love crime/mystery shows (CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds) and just recently two reality shows (Amazing Race and Survivor)

4. I have one nephew and he was born last October

5. My dad is a pastor and due to that I moved a lot growing up but all my moving was done in Ohio and Indiana

6. My favorite movies are romantic comedies (Last Holiday, You've Got Mail, While You Were Sleeping, etc.)

7. My favorite book genre are mysteries but my all time fave book to read is my Bible!

Now, I'm supposed to tag 5 but I will have to think and browse my blogs/blog faves to see who hasn't been tagged yet. So, I'll come back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...