Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Help me decide and win some mini blog candy x2


I just did some blog candy so I can't offer up a "big" one just yet however, if you help me decide which card to use in a swap I will do a random draw of all the names and send out some giga scallop punch-outs in the SU colors of your choice. I pretty much have every color (just 1 or 2 sheets of some) so the winner will get info to me on the top 5 colors and I will send 4 of each color. I'll also throw in 10 Whisper White mega plain circles and 10 very vanilla (or I can do 20 of one). Again, just comment on THIS post telling me which card- the diamond or the scallop card- that you think I should use for a kid's swap. I like both of them and I'm undecided. I have parent teacher conferences on Tuesday from 4-7 so if you let me know by Tuesday night at 9 EST then I will draw and post the winner by 10. Please, if you want to vote and you don't have a blog, email me at zephan3.17@juno.com or come back and check. My previous winner has yet to get ahold of me and I have no way of finding her since she doesn't have a blog or email addy on her profile. The easiest way to be updated is to subscribe to the blog for updates or put me in your faves/blogroll. In fact, if you subscribe between now and Tuesday night I'll do a separate drawing for the same thing- just for subscribers. I hope that makes sense and if it doesn't let me know. I do read every single comment that comes on the site so know that I am taking your comments and doing something with them!

ETA: Due to time and the fact that I am currently experiencing major back pain (which means I can't be on here anymore tonight) I am extending this through Thursday night at the same time. Thanks.

12 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Tami,
Thanks for the comment on my blog.
I like the scallop one better for the swap. I just like the look of it. The colors you picked are great too. Also don't put my name in for the blog candy. I have the scallop punches and would like to give someone else the chance to win.

Heather said...

I like the round scallop card the best (but the other is great too!) You don't need to add me to the blog candy contest- I just need your home address so I can come steal the punch while you are at work! (I'm just kidding!)

tntsmom said...

I really like the scallop one but i think they are both great! I haven't been able to find the scallop punches in my area, so pick me!! lol

Thanks, Tntsmom
love4literacy@netscape.net

Gina Wrona said...

I like the scallop punched one better with the round suckers cut out in the middle, makes it all flow together very nicely.

Jen said...

I also like the scalloped one better. Now after seeing your cards I wish I had signed up for the 3x3 group so I would be getting one of these great cards.

CAKVD said...

I like the scallop, but that could be because I'm really into scallops right now! Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

Cat said...

Tami - I really like the scallop circle better! I think the bright colors are so fitting for a child or young adult (and even an older adult!)... so cheerful!

doverdi said...

I like the round scalloped edge card the best. I have yet to find the scallop punches in my area but am still searching. lol

MargoPego said...

Pam, I like both, but my fave's the scallop card. You know me as "NorthWord" on SCS. :)

mjb coffee said...

I like the balance of the card with the rectangles and squares. It has more continuity and pleasing to the eye.

Dawn Mercedes said...

My vote goes toward the scalloped one!

Tracy H said...

Hi!

I like this scalloped one just a little better. :)

Tracy/BsmtScrapper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget